OK. I promise that I am telling the truth .... drum roll please................ LBC ROLLED OVER! I put him down to play on his tummy and the next thing I know he rolled over to his back. Maybe it was a fluke, but he did it!!! We have the strongest baby alive. Of course I've tried to catch it on tape, but he hasn't done it since.
Week 7 was a tough one. I think I was just worn out from the weekend, and so we just took it easy. Everyone says that Charlie's getty chubby and I like to call him "chub wub". He is starting to smile a little more, but also does a lot more crying which is only soothed by his bouncy chair. Seriously this baby LOVES his bouncy chair. I need to put some WD40 on it because it is even starting to squeak we have bounced it so much!
He also likes to play on his lion playground so I took a couple of videos...enjoy!
Week 7 was a tough one. I think I was just worn out from the weekend, and so we just took it easy. Everyone says that Charlie's getty chubby and I like to call him "chub wub". He is starting to smile a little more, but also does a lot more crying which is only soothed by his bouncy chair. Seriously this baby LOVES his bouncy chair. I need to put some WD40 on it because it is even starting to squeak we have bounced it so much!
He also likes to play on his lion playground so I took a couple of videos...enjoy!
Charlie's first "stooping" session in front of our house. Here he is with his Mom, and neighbors Missy, Michael, and Kevin.
Getting some sun in his sweet Calirornia tank top. He's been hitting the gym, just look at those biceps and forearms.


1 comment:
Congratulations, LBC, on getting the moves down! No WONDER you have strong arms!
Post a Comment