Charlie started really hamming it up this week. Everyday after his morning feeding he just smiles and smiles. So cute! He is also getting the hang of sleeping and getting in a good 6 hours each night - yay! He is still pretty fussy during the evening, but we are getting better and better at soothing him...the latest trick was standing with him in the bathroom with the shower running.
We met some new friends this week. I was looking for a family in the neighborhood to share a nanny with and met Ilexa and Martin and their daughter Amelie. Amelie is just a couple of weeks older than Charlie and they live only about 3 blocks away. Charlie and I went to the library with Amelie and Ilexa for sing/song hour for kids. It was adorable! I'll get some pictures next week to post.
Smiling really big!
I took Charlie down to San Carlos this week to meet daddy for lunch with his co-workers and to visit Tesla (my work). It was kinda crazy to go back after being away from 8 weeks. Charlie was excited to meet all his new friends. Here he is with Don, Nick, Colette and Lisa.
On Sunday night during Charlie's fussy period I decided to try putting him in this warm snuggly outfit and put him in the stroller for a ride...it worked! He loves the little bear outfit that his Aunt Meagan got him and he looks so dang cute in it.
I decided to try out the bear outfit while he was sleeping to see if it might make him nap a little longer during the day...he was asleep for 4 hours!


Charlie normally SCREAMS while he is getting his diaper changed, but this week he started to kinda enjoy laying on the changing table...sweet little baby Charlie.





2 comments:
That smile of his is absolutely precious! Thank you again and again for making all the news available!! Hugs,
Steph
I LOVE these pix! He is such a cutie and it is like we can see him change daily! Thanks for the pix and updates...It is a real treat....
Marme
Post a Comment