Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week 6 lake tahoe

On our way back from tahoe...will update on Monday!





Sorry about the delay :) Charlie had us busy last week. As you can see from the pic below...we were both a bit tuckered out! Don't worry, we aren't sleeping in bed with him. Andy just caught me resting my eyes for like 2 seconds after a feeding :)








Andy's friend from college Tim Coxin got married in Tahoe last weekend so the Lyon family had a little mini vacation. Charlie loves being in the car as long as we are moving and screams when we are stopped and unlucky for us we hit traffic on the way there..yikes! After we got through the traffic, things were smooth sailing. We stayed in the Village at Squaw Valley and it was a beautiful weekend.





Andy and Charlie on our balcony...ahhhhh fresh air.








We arrived on Friday night and had planned for Andy to bike ride at North Star on Saturday morning and attend the wedding on Saturday evening and return on Sunday morning. However, once we got to the hotel and got our cute welcome package from the bride and groom we realized that the wedding was on Sunday! Lets just say our minds have been occupied with baby for the past month and we didn't pay attention to the details. No biggie though...Andy got to bike ride a little later and I took advantage of the nice bath tub in our condo! Saturday evening Tim's parents had a party at the bar that was literally down stairs from our condo. Sqaw is a very family oriented place so perfect for us, we put Charlie in the stroller and had a great time! He even sported his UT shirt (yes, I even put it on him since Tim and Andy both went to UT, I thought it was appropriate) and was the most popular person at the party.



The wedding was beautiful and Charlie and I got to see bits and pieces of the ceremony, but we mostly strolled around outside. It was pretty sunny outside so we did what any good parents would have...doesn't he look cool!





Rachel is Jewish so the wedding had all the Jewish traditions...very cool. Here are Tim and Rachel on the dance floor!


Charlie loved dancin with mama...it put him right to sleep.


The Lyon Family :)

3 comments:

auntiemarm said...

Yeah....I always look for updates! Did he wear his yamulke...
Marm or Marme....

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have fun! I'm dying to get my hands on that sweet little bun!
I love being able to check in on him--nathan even does it on his own b/c we bookmarked the site! :)
He always calls him "Little Baby Charlie"!

We miss you so much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

btw--that was me!
~jenny :)