Monday, September 29, 2008

LBC - Photos by Jenny

My friend Jenny took some beautiful photos of Charlie while we were in Texas.  Below are just a few and here is a link to the snapfish album.  Thank you Jenny.  I am in love with these photos.

This hat was worn by Andy's dad when he was a baby.


This cute little outfit was a gift from Elizabeth.  In this pic, Charlie can't get enough of his feet. 


These overalls were a gift from Marme.

Charlie is an infant bathtub that belonged to my granny.


 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked them, Niki!
I had so much fun taking them!
Can't wait to do some 6 month ones!!! :)

kumeeks said...

gorgeous pics! i can't believe that you're now back at work and i haven't seen the baby in weeks! i'll stop by next week with some treats from france :)