We took Charlie to his first Dr. appoinmtment yesterday and he checked out ok. Who knew? He's lost 2.5 oz., which is ok, but we are being a little more regulated with his feeding every 3 hours since the visit. That has done wonders for his and our sleep patterns.
Andy has even been able to go out on a couple of bike rides during the day between diaper changing and Charlie's play time. Diaper changing is getting better, but not perfected yet. There is always a surprise waiting for us. Yeah!
Dr. VisitSleeping
Playing with Marme and meeting Kumiko for the first time
Just A Swinging
Grandad, Grandpa, or Name TBD visits his grandson Charlie
Looking good Charlie Ray, real sharp.
3 comments:
Aunt Sarah LOVES baby Charlie!!! I just want to love him and hug him and kiss him all over. Hope y'all are doing great. Want to call, but don't want to bug...I know y'all have your hands full!! Know I'm thinking about you every day...and missin' y'all so much!!
He is sooo sweet! What a cuddle-love! Wish I could be there to snuggle him, and hug you all!
Cousin Steph
he is so adorable!! and look at him in his little striped outfit. : )
xo dana
Post a Comment